Position For: Senior Executive/ Asst Manager for Client & Account Service
Business Area: Market & Business Development Department
Job Location: Bangladesh
The main focus of this position is to promote our clients with our brand names by developing and supporting in-store marketing programs. You will work closely with other corporate marketing and sales organizations to support sales Business and Client Development and utilize your marketing expertise to help Agency to deal & agreement with New Company that will increase demand and drive revenue.
You must be able to prepare project proposals as per industry practice matching the clients’ expectations and make effective presentations. And Identify potential new clients and contact them, arranging and attending meetings with them.
Note: Please apply ONLY if your expertise and our requirements matched with. Those who have no experience, doesn’t need to apply
* Need to think Creative and beyond & make proposals as per client needs also present it on their way.
* Develop a complete & comprehensive targeted list of Companies/ organizations based on market segments.
* Plan and prioritize personal sales activities towards achieving agreed business aims, defined selling standards, arranged goals and specific market development strategy.
* Follow up meetings with customers and suggest the most appropriate service for them, according to their needs.
* Frequent visit & follow up to Corporate houses and Find the right person to deal with.
* Keep a record of client contacts and proposals, updating files, tools, CRM system and shared reports, while keeping track of useful information.
* Monitor and report on market and competitor activities, provide relevant information, ideas or feedback and assist the team.
* Participate in sales team meetings, attend trainings and develop relevant knowledge, techniques and skills.
* Building clients relationships & networking through prospection.
* Participate in marketing activities to increase brand awareness and gain new clients
* Attend trade and public events for networking and to secure new business opportunities to create a pipeline of sales opportunities
Skills and Knowledge:
- 1-2 years experience or training in marketing or sales preferred, but willing to make exceptions for the right candidate
- Effective networking abilities
- Confident and outgoing personality
- Commercially astute
- Fluency in English is essential with the ability to communicate effectively at all levels
- Excellent interpersonal and personal presentation skills• Ability to work independently and contribute in a team environment
- Desire to succeed
Education & Others
- Bachelor`s/ Master’s degree in business from any reputed university, marketing major preferable.
- 1-2 years of experience in marketing and advertising agencies
- Take and understand brief from client(s) and/ or supervisor
- Prepare job list for planning and/ or creative department and debrief according to given brief
- Supervise and coordinate ongoing works
- Keep client updated about progress of work and take feedback
- Incorporate clients’ feedback by communicating and coordinating with respective departments
- Prepare business proposal
- Prepare RFI & RFQS
- Explore new clients
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
Business Development on Marketing company, Client Service/ Marketing, Brand Communication, Activation Management
- The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s):
Advertising Ageny, Event Management or related
Salary & Other Facilities
- Salary is Negotiable for most deserving and experienced people.
- All other facilities & Fringe benefits like MNC.