Position For: Senior Executive/ Asst Manager for Tour/Travel Planning & Development
Business Area: Travel & Tourism Department
Note: Please apply ONLY if your expertise and our requirements matched with. Those who have no experience, doesn’t need to apply
The main focus of this position is to help people plan, choose and arrange their holiday through offering them Customized Travel itinerary, Expected holiday outcome aligned with Reservation and ticketing. This position needs to Continuous visit & follow up with Clients and offer them packages to sales. He/She Plan the Travel itinerary with contacting other side of world, Book reservations for Air, hotels. He/She needs Marketing expertise to help Company to deal & agreement with New Tour Company that will increase demand and drive revenue.
You must be able to visit physically clients with offers, have creative way out to offer clients budgetary plan, liaison with International partners for new package and from there you can make new offers. VISA processing knowledge & liaison is preferred.
- Plans itineraries, and arranges accommodations and other travel services for customers of travel agency: Converses with customer to determine destination, mode of transportation, travel dates, financial considerations, and accommodations required.
- Plans, describes, arranges, and sells itinerary tour packages and promotional travel incentives offered by various travel carriers, utilizing knowledge of available travel services and promotional techniques.
Visit corporate and individual clients when require.
- Prepare Agenda, quotation, offer for clients and meet the sales target on monthly basis.
- Submit a strategic sales plan & Budget in individual segment such as Air Ticket, Tours & Travel in terms of Inbound & Outbound.
- Determine customers’ needs and preferences, such as schedules and costs
- Responsible for successful operation of the international/domestic inbound outbound tours independently.
- Promoting and marketing travels tourism/hospitality packages in the markets.
- Track and monitor company targets & Develop client relationships with Sales Promotion and Marketing.
- Knows the selling status, rates and benefits of all packages plans & Making arrangements for clients travel programs
- Attend trade and public events for networking and to secure new business opportunities to create a pipeline of sales opportunities
Skills and Knowledge:
Ability to Run a Travel and Logistic department Agency independently.
- Confident and outgoing personality with Effective networking abilities
- Fluency in English is essential with the ability to communicate effectively at all levels
- Excellent interpersonal and personal presentation skills• Ability to work independently and contribute in a team environment
Education & Others
- Bachelor`s/ Master’s degree in business from any reputed university, marketing major preferable.
- The candidate should have pleasant personality, honest, smart & hardworking
- Have ability to work under pressure
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
Visa Processing, Reservation/ Ticketing, Tour Guide, Travel Agent
Salary & Other Facilities
- Salary is Negotiable for most deserving and experienced people.
- All other facilities & Fringe benefits like MNC.
If you know that you are right to take on this role then please forward your Current CV (with photo) with a cover letter directly to email@example.com